Professional Drain/Pipe Inspection Kit - Monochrome (DI550BW)
- BrandsAEI Security
- Product Code: DI550BW
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £329.00
All you need for inspecting sewers, pipes and drains
This new Fibre Optic Video Inspection System is just the business for drainage & cavity work. It is a fantastic compact, portable, CCTV video system for live inspection works.
Each kit includes a Bullet style camera with removable protection shield, a monitor with 12v DC and mains power attachments and 20 meters of rigid fibre optic cable on a real handy dispensing caddy.
Here's the specifications in full.
- Bullet camera with brass casing and 'toughened glass' eye.
- Ball protector - lifts camera clear of pipe debris
- Charged couple device camera element for stunning vision in total darkness 14 night vision LED’s
- Professional 420 line high definition mono Camera element
- Stunningly super low lux of 0.01
- Gold plated contacts and seals pre-fitted
- dimensions. 22mm diameter.(with ball protector fitted 35mm) 75mm length.
- Monochrome monitor 220 line definition
- Battery cord
- Video output facility for VCR or DVD recorder (not supplied)
- Power adaptor for mains operation
- 12v battery for system operation away from mains
- Sunshade Cable
- Fibre optic cable reel with 65ft (20 mts) cable
- Revolving fibre optic real caddy
- Caddy dispenses whilst fully operational
- All fibre cable contacts are gold plated
- Sturdy aluminium carrying case for entire kit contents approx 23" x 15.5" x 8"
This system provides a low cost means of identifying the cause of blockages in drains or small cavities. The rigid fibre optic cable features gold plated contacts and the camera is a high definition low lux element capable of providing a far greater definition of picture than the monitor included is able to provide. This means that recordings for clients can be displayed on a home TV using a VCR or DVD recorder in far greater quality. especially good if a DVD or VCR is saved for later use, for head office investigation or for demonstrating to a client the need for detailed drainage excavation works.